17 February , 2016
A dental checkup camp is held at NOOTAN SARVA VIDHYALAY KELAVANI MANDAL, SANKALCHAND PATEL VIDHYADHAM CAMPUS, VISNAGAR, DIST: MEHSANA, STATE : GUJARAT, INDIA on Wednesday 17th of February , 2016 from 7.30 am onwards. A team of 125 dentists from Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital having 40 Teaching Staff Dentists along with 70 Post Graduate Students and 15 Alumini Dentists come for the dental checkup of the students of Classes std. 4 to std. 12 and the students are benefitted from this camp. They guide to the students about the importance of oral and dental care and explain about the root cause of the dental and oral health problems. The students are further briefed about how to avoid toothache related problems. The students also have a question and answer session with the doctors to resolve their queries based on dental hygiene. They gave referral slips to all the students. The camp turned out to be very beneficial for students. This camp will bring a change in behavior of the students and they would now start taking preventive measures to avoid dental and oral problems.
Following Roles are performed by our team on the date of event:
1) Wristband Method of counting is adopted by record organizer from 00001 to 15000.So, in order to verify the accuracy of number of participants wristbands are kept under the custody of our team.
2) Log book containing details of all the participants is maintained by our team on hourly basis.
3) Numbers of participants are compute by our team at the 3 stage of event cycle namely
(a) Wristband Counting
(b) Counting at entry in screening hall and
(c) Counting at exit from screening hall.
4) Hourly report of number of participants is also produce by us. 5) In the screening hall itself some of the member of our team is present to examine that GWR guidelines are complied with.
6) Supervision of assessment form verification and document verification task.